The elegant interior of the ATS Coupe perfectly complements the sporty exterior styling. Cut and sewn upholstery combined with eye-catching trims add a refined polish to the cabin.
Complete elegance. Inside the ATS Coupe, you’ll see a number of hand-finished design touches. Available in five unique themes, the interiors– featuring premium materials like semi-aniline leather, wood, carbon fiber or aluminum–make an immediate impression.
SPLIT-FOLDING REAR SEAT
More room when you need it. The ATS Coupe features a standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat that allows you to fold down one or both sides for additional cargo room.
Extra support every mile. The available front performance seats offer incredible cushioning and extra bolstering, providing exceptional support, especially during spirited driving.
GIVE YOUR PULSE A BETTER REASON TO RACE
Get used to more excitement. With an all-new available 3.6L V6 engine, aerodynamic design and lightweight frame, power and agility are a given. Unleash the powerful 335 hp of the ATS and tap into exhilaration on every curve and straightaway.
A light frame with strong performance. Engineers looked at every ounce of metal that wasn't structurally necessary and removed excess, helping to make the ATS Coupe one of the lightest vehicles in its segment. And in the process, they made it one of the most agile.
Enough power to meet your every driving desire. The ATS Coupe offers two powerfully responsive engine options. The 2.0L Turbo delivers an impressive 295 lb.-ft. of torque. And for those looking to increase the performance even more, the 3.6L V6 engine brings a commanding 335 horsepower.
FRONT PERFORMANCE BREMBO® BRAKES
Superior stopping power. The Brembo® front brakes on the ATS offer you powerful braking performance and consistent pedal feel — both of which lead to greeter peace of mind.
INNOVATION WITH INTENTION
It’s not technology for technology's sake. From passenger Internet browsing to starting your vehicle remotely, these are real-world advancements that elevate every aspect of your drive.
ONSTAR® WITH 4G LTE
Stay connected. With an available built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot,2 OnStar with 4G LTE1 allows passengers to connect up to seven mobile devices.
1. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
2. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan.
RECONFIGURABLE DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER
Personalize your control panel. The fully customizable, three-window, full-color Driver Information Center puts information about your phone, radio, navigation or other vehicle information in clear view.
BOSE® PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEMS
Every song fills the cabin completely. The ATS Coupe is available with the Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound system with Active Noise Cancellation technology. With unwanted engine noise in cabin virtually eliminated, every seat can enjoy a perfect performance.
IMPOSSIBLE TO OVERLOOK
Attention commanding. The ATS Coupe exterior is lean and sporty with every angle and line sculpted for maximum effect. Sitting on a wide, athletic stance and a low profile, it boasts a distinctive look — both in motion and standing still.
See what's ahead, and more. Available Adaptive Forward Lighting in the ATS Coupe swivels the aim of the High Intensity Discharge headlamps into curves, while the available IntelliBeam® feature automatically turn high beams on and off.
Wheels that enhance performance. More than just striking looks, the standard 18" forged-aluminum wheels on the ATS Coupe provide excellent strength and ride comfort in a very lightweight package.
CAPLESS FUEL FILL
Get back on the road quicker. The Capless Fueling System on the ATS Coupe makes refueling simpler. Designed to function without a gas cap, you simply open the fuel door and insert the pump nozzle. When you’re done, remove the nozzle, close the door and you’re on your way.
AWARENESS, ASSISTANCE AND PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES
The ATS Coupe keeps an eye out for you with comprehensive available technology that includes two cameras, eight ultrasonic and six radar sensors. The sensing technology vigilantly monitors the environment around your vehicle to help you avoid potential hazards.3
3. Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic. surroundings and road conditions at all times.
Protection from all sides. The strong safety cage is constructed with ultra-high-strength steel alloys and other highly advanced materials for exceptional rigidity. Additionally, there are strategically placed crumple zones in the front and rear of the ATS Coupe to absorb impact energy. And inside, eight standard airbag6 provide added safety.
6. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
See hazards earlier. The class-exclusive Safety Alert Seat5 sends pulses through the seat cushion to alert you to potential hazards and the direction they're coming from.
5. Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times.
SIDE BLIND ZONE AND LANE CHANGE ALERTS
Change lanes with added confidence. As part of the Driver Awareness Package, Side Blind Zone Alert4 warns you with an amber icon in the exterior mirror if a vehicle enters your blind spot. As an added protection, Lane Change Alert scans the area behind the car to warn you if a vehicle is quickly approaching your blind spot.
4. Before making a lane change, always check the SBZA display and the side and inside mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards, and activate your turn signal.